The inspection of the cooling water outlet from the plant under the access channel to the Waddenzee-side.
The goal of the inspection was:
- To assess over which length the pipeline is not filled with sand or sediments;
- To assess the marine growth on the surface;
- To determine visually the condition of the pipeline;
- To record the inspection real time and on USB;
- To report the inspection.
- To collect as much as possible information to estimate the costs for cleaning the pipe.
- To collect samples of the mud for determining the quality for disposal.
- Main safety issues in this project were:
- The access on one side;
- The length of 375 m of the pipeline;
- The maximum depth of -/- 17 m datum NAP;
- Confined space diving.