Diving is at the heart of DUC Marine Group
DUC Marine Group employs a large crew of permanently employed divers. They each have their own special skill set such as Concrete Repair, U/W Welding and Cutting, Salvage Works, UXO Detection and Removal, Sonar and ROV Works, etc.
Our crew is the heart of our operation. They are dedicated, resourceful and motivated to get a job done on time and within budget.
Being permanently employed, our divers and support staff are fully committed to our company and our clients. We can rely on their expertise, experience and ingenuity to provide a basis for consistent quality.
The most important quality of our people is their ability to invent ingenious and resourceful solutions to even the most difficult challenges.
We ensure our divers’ certifications are up-to-date and they adhere to every Health, Safety and Quality requirement.
- SOIL INVESTIGATIONS With our vessel RAM we successfully performed soil investigations near the coast of Den Helder. In just two days we were able to fulfil […]
- MAKING A CONDENSER PIT WATERTIGHT Tunisia, Middle East In 2004 in Tunisia, DUC Marinegroup used shotcrete injection to repair and apply a watertight layer to a […]
- REPLACING OIL PIPELINE IN ISRAEL Ashkelon, Israel In Israel (Ashkelon), DUC Marinegroup helped with the replacement of two 1500-m sections of pipeline. These oil pipes ran […]
- ENECOGEN ROTTERDAM Power Plant, Rotterdam DUC Marinegroup in cooperation with BAM installed two cooling water inlets for a power plant in Rotterdam. This was completed to […]
- WALL THICKNESS MEASUREMENTS IN GEORGIA Georgia, Europe At the end of 2011, DUC Marinegroup performed wall thickness measurements on a quay wall made of sheet piling […]
- MAURITANIAN IRON ORE JETTY Mauritania, Africa During a five-year project, DUC Marinegroup performed maintenance to an iron ore jetty in Mauritania, Africa. The jetty was protected […]
- INSPECT, TEST AND IF REQUIRED REPLACE ANODES Port of Rotterdam and Amsterdam, The Netherlands In the Port of Rotterdam and Amsterdam, DUC Marine Group regularly checks […]
- M.E.T. Pile Encapsulation Port of Rotterdam, The Netherlands At the Maatschap Europoort Terminal (M.E.T.) in the 7th Petroleum harbour of Rotterdam, DUC Marinegroup together with Henskens B.V. […]
- VOPAK PILE ENCAPSULATION Port of Rotterdam, Nederland At Vopak in the port of Rotterdam, DUC Marinegroup blasted and preserved steel piles in a five-year project by […]
- SALVAGE DRY DOCK In Sluiskil, DUC Marinegroup was contracted to salvage the sunken Dry Dock B of the Schroef shipyard. After being awarded this contract, DUC […]
- GROUT LINES 28.4 KM REMOVED ContractIn the middle of August 2013 DUC Marinegroup received a contract from RWE Innogy, for works on the offshore windfarm Nordsee […]