OFFSHORE WIND PARK CONSTRUCTION
DUC Marine Group and Renewables: a winning combination
DUC Marine Group has assisted with several offshore wind farm construction projects. Our many years of experience with offshore diving operations are proving to be of tremendous added value to underwater construction, inspection and repairs of wind farms worldwide.
To name only a few, the company assisted with construction and maintenance at DanTysk, Nordsee-Ost, Baltic-1, Nordergründe and Dolwin.
We have a track record assisting with preparation, construction and maintenance. Soil investigations, UXO Clearance, debris removal, ROV operations, grouting foundations, installation of boat landings, cathodic protection, sensors on jackets and monopiles and cable protection are just some examples of our services.
DUC Marine Group has access to a range of equipment to conduct seabed surveys, such as magnetometers, ROV and Sonar. We can also perform soil investigations. In limited- or zero-visibility conditions, our divers have the necessary skills and experience to see and feel the conditions of the seabed or underwater constructions.
For clearance of verified unexploded ordnance (UXO) DUC Marine Group works together with a trusted partner to either clear the UXO or detonate them in a controlled manner.
- INSTALLATION BOATLANDING 30 km North of Helgoland, Germany. Because the distance of the fenders of several CTVs to the existing current sports of the boatlanding was […]
- SALVAGE OF BROKEN VIBROCORE PIPE Near the coast of Zeebrugge (B) and windfarm Rentel a broken vibrocore pipe had to be searched and salvaged. With our […]
- BURIAL OF A CABLE LOOP Windpark DanTysk, German Economic Zone. The DanTysk wind farm is located approx. 70 km west of the North Sea island of […]
- GROUT LINES 28.4 KM REMOVED ContractIn the middle of August 2013 DUC Marinegroup received a contract from RWE Innogy, for works on the offshore windfarm Nordsee […]
- INSTALLATION OF A SINGLE-POINT MOORING (SPM) BUOY IN ROMANIA Early June 2008, the workship RAM departed to the Black Sea in Romania for a major job […]