Welcome to the MARINE section
“With our own fleet, we perform many projects inshore and offshore”.
All our vessels have a vessel specific leaflet where you can find a lot of details of the vessels. See the menu “VESSELS” for download of the leaflet.
Multi-Purpose Support Vessel RAM
The vessel RAM is the perfect vessel for shallow water activities. She is a vessel which has a long history and trackrecord.
Client inspection audits like Ørsted and TenneT are no problem for the vessel. An IMCA-CMID inspection is always available and can be send on request. The RAM has performed many projects on 3- and 4 point anchoring. Project anchor calculations are available on request and she will not let you down. When Shallow water operations must be performed, she can beach and all machines are equiped with water cooling inside the ballast tanks, so cranes still can continue with lifting operations.
The vessel is equiped with a full safety management system, including but not limited to:
- Safety aspects like:
- Job Hazardous Analysis
- LMRA (Last Minute Risk Assessment)
- SHO Card (Safety Hazard Observation Card) system
- Permit to work (PTW) system
- Familiarisations including crane training
- Operations procedures
- Environmental procedures
- HSE Procedures
- Emergency procedures
Our vessel Assistent III is a vessel wich is SI certified and can handle many inshore projects.
In case of emergency`s on the lake “IJselmeer” she can be equiped for diving within 20 minutes! Our divers and captain are used to quick shifting in case of emergency`s.
She has a crane for lifting-up objects frome the bottom.
Other projects were the Assistent III can assist are:
- Quay inspections
- Small salvage projects
- Harbour / port projects
and many more.
- The inspection of Cooling Water Outlet from the plant under the access channel to the Waddenzee-side. For a client in the North of The Netherlands, DUC […]
- SOIL INVESTIGATIONS With our vessel RAM we successfully performed soil investigations near the coast of Den Helder. In just two days we were able to fulfil […]
- WALL THICKNESS MEASUREMENTS IN GEORGIA Georgia, Europe At the end of 2011, DUC Marinegroup performed wall thickness measurements on a quay wall made of sheet piling […]
- MAURITANIAN IRON ORE JETTY Mauritania, Africa During a five-year project, DUC Marinegroup performed maintenance to an iron ore jetty in Mauritania, Africa. The jetty was protected […]
- INSPECT, TEST AND IF REQUIRED REPLACE ANODES Port of Rotterdam and Amsterdam, The Netherlands In the Port of Rotterdam and Amsterdam, DUC Marine Group regularly checks […]
- BURIAL OF A CABLE LOOP Windpark DanTysk, German Economic Zone. The DanTysk wind farm is located approx. 70 km west of the North Sea island of […]
- GROUT LINES 28.4 KM REMOVED ContractIn the middle of August 2013 DUC Marinegroup received a contract from RWE Innogy, for works on the offshore windfarm Nordsee […]